Easy Paneer / HOMEMADE CHEESE -- طرز تهیه پنیر به شیوه آشپزی بهارستان
Check us out on FACEBOOK! - https://www.facebook.com/FoodMoodLTD/
Follow us on INSTAGRAM! - https://www.instagram.com/foodmoodltd/
5 Liters Milk
300 ml Double Cream
1 Cup Malt Vinegar
1 Tbsp salt
1. First coat the pan with butter to prevent the milk from sticking to the pan. Then pour all the milk and double cream in and bring it to a boiling point.
2. When the milk and double cream has come to a boiling point pour in the vinegar and turn off the heat. Stir for the cheese to separate itself and then put on the lid and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Once the 5 minutes has gone by, ladle out the cheese with a sieve and place it in a drainer.
4. Press it down and then pour in 1 liter of cold water to 'wash the cheese'. Pour the salt over after.
5. place plastic, a plate and then something heave on top and leave for 4 - 6 hours. (the longer you leave it the harder it becomes)
6. After 4 - 6 hours enjoy!
Music - no copyright intended
YouTube Audio Library
Jellyfish in Space by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)