Afghani Root (EASY) // طرز تهیه روت به روش آشپزی بهارستان
Check us out on FACEBOOK! - https://www.facebook.com/FoodMoodLTD/
Follow us on INSTAGRAM! - https://www.instagram.com/foodmoodltd/
4 Cups - Plain Flour
1 Tbsp - Yeast
1 Tsp - Cardamom
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 Cup - Double Cream
1 & 1/2 Cup - Sugar
1 Cup - Oil
3 - Eggs
1. Activate the yeast first by mixing it in with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/3 cup lukewarm water. Let that rest for 7 minutes.
2. While that is resting prepare the wet ingredients. In a bowl whisk the eggs, sugar, oil and double cream. Once the 7 minutes gave gone by add in the activated yeast as well.
3. Now mix the dry ingredietns by putting the flour and the baking powder thorugh a siff. Add the cardamom powder too and create a dam for the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredietns in and whisk unil well combined. let that rest for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes pour the mixture in a baking tray and coat it with egg yolk mixture and sprinkle on the black seed and sesame seed.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes on 175 celsius.
Music no Copyright Intended
Youtube audio Library
Long Stroll by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)